Home > What We Do > Juniors Programme
- Global Awareness
- Community Spiritedness
- Personal Mastery
hear from a bb parent and boy!
|"By putting the values I learnt in action, I began to submit my school work punctually, cope with my emotions better and became a better team player!"|
- Manfred Foong, 78J Singapore Company, Yew Tee Primary School
"Manfred gets to learn about various values and beliefs which we think has shaped him into a better student in school. The BB has built up his self-awareness and empathy towards others and most importantly, gave him the space and time to grow. As parents, we are thankful that the Officers and Teachers in BB provide exposure and learning opportunities to work on his strengths and weaknesses."
- Mr Whelan Foong, father of Manfred Foong
The JP Gold Award is the highest award a Boy can attain in the Juniors Programme. The criteria for the Gold Award are as follows:
- Primary 6 Boys only
- Attendance in 80% of the parades in any 2 years (with minimum of 25 parades per year)
- Completion of 4 hours of community service (BB-initiated: BB CARES or BB Share-a-Gift Project)
- Attainment of 6 JP colour awards
- Participation in the BB Adventure Quest (Juniors Programmes)