Home > Career
The Boys’ Brigade is a uniformed youth organisation that seeks to nurture Youths, based on Christian values, to serve and lead. Through various programmes and meaningful activities, and with volunteer adult leaders as role models and mentors, we guide our members in the learning of important values and build character. If you are like-minded and believe in the potential of our young people, you could be the person we’re looking for.
This Administrative Assistant is responsible for the general administrative needs of the office. This will include the managing of our volunteer/alumni databases and emails, and receiving phone calls and visitors.
- Diploma preferably in Business Administration
- Possess good oral and written communications
- Have good knowledge of computer software such as Outlook, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Strong organisation and administrative skills
- Pleasant, courteous and service oriented
- An independent worker but also a team player working towards shared goals
Interested parties may send their resume in Microsoft Word format to: email@example.com
- include a recent photograph of yourself,
- state reasons for leaving past & present employment,
- all last drawn salary,
- expected salary, &
- date of availability