The Boys’ Brigade is a uniformed youth organisation that seeks to nurture Youths, based on Christian values, to serve and lead. Through various programmes and meaningful activities, and with volunteer adult leaders as role models and mentors, we guide our members in the learning of important values and build character. If you are like-minded and believe in the potential of our young people, you could be the person we’re looking for.
1. EXECUTIVE (PROGRAMMES)
The Programmes Department creates, develop and executes national events and activities for over 6,200 members in 117 BB Companies across the nation. We drive national policies and rally over 700 volunteers to deliver programmes of the highest standards. We update curriculum and training methods as well as offer support to assigned volunteer committees in our endeavour to spearhead leading programmes at a national level.
- Diploma or Degree from a recognized university
- Appreciation of youth trends and developments
- Good interpersonal, communication and organising skills
- Able to work independently but also a team player working towards shared goals
- Willing to put in extra time to work with volunteers on some evenings and Saturdays
- Have an excellent command of English both written and spoken.
- Have good knowledge of computer software such as Word, EXCEL, and Powerpoint.
Interested parties please email CVs with a recent photo to: firstname.lastname@example.org
1) include a recent photograph of yourself,
2) state reasons for leaving past & present employment,
3) all last drawn salary,
4) expected salary
5) date of availability
We regret that only short listed candidates will be notified.