The BB Share-a-Gift 2014 project came to a close on 17 December, ending on a positive note with all collection targets met. Chairman of the project, Mr Lui Chong Chee extended his thanks to members of the public who have contributed to the project by the donation of food items or delivery of food hampers to our beneficiaries.
It is a privilege to have top business leaders from the following Companies to grace the closing ceremony by helping to deliver the food hampers to beneficiaries residing in Jalan Kukoh area.
- Mr Seah Kian Peng, CEO of NTUC FairPrice Co-operative Limited
- Mr Arthur Lang, Group CFO of CapitaLand Limited
- Mr Arthur Kiong, CEO of Far East Hospitality
- Mr Ronald Tay, CEO of Ascott Residence Trust
- Mr David Low, Partner of Albourne Partners Pte Ltd
- Mr Chia Lee Wee, Managing Director of Whitestone Consulting Pte Ltd
Boys helping to load the food hampers into the respective CEO’s car
Some of our CEOs delivering and interacting with the beneficiaries
We would like to thank the business leaders who have taken time off their busy schedules to participate in the car delivery.
From left to right: Mr Arthur Lang, Mr Arthur Kiong, Mr Ronald Tay, Mr Seah Kian Peng,
Mr Lui Chong Chee, Mr David Low, Mr Chia Lee Wee and Mr Poh Leong Berg
In this 27th year, BB Share-a-Gift project has successfully collected enough food and wishes donations to fulfil more than 35,000 beneficiaries.
Thank you to all volunteers, BB Officers, Boys and members of the public for joining us in bringing cheers to the less fortunate this Christmas season.
See you next year!