Only Boys who had successfully registered can take part in the S3A.
The details of S3A 01/17 are as follows:
17 June 2017 (Saturday)
0830 hrs (Adventure),
0900 hrs (Community Service & Drill) &
0915 hrs (Pipes & Drums)
Yishun Town Secondary School
6 Yishun Street 21, Singapore 768610
Attire and Hair Regulation
Adventure Stage 3: PT Kit (blue BB regulation T-shirt and dark blue shorts) with nametag and field rank.
Drill Stage 3: Day Dress (Full Uniform).
Community Service Stage 3: Fatigue Dress (blue BB regulation T-shirt, and dark blue long pants). No jeans or trackpants allowed.
Pipes & Drums Stage 3: Day Dress
*Do note that Boys who do not adhere to the uniform and hair regulations will not be allowed to take part in the assessment.
- Ez-link card
- Pens and stationery needed for written test
- 2B or darker pencil
- A complete set of mathematical instruments (including ruler, protractor, compass, etc) - For Boys taking Adventure S3A
- Water Bottle
- Any personal medication you may require
For each participant:
- A VWO feedback (could be the same one that is valid for the whole team)#
- Peer appraisal from 1 peer from the same team#
- Officer appraisal from 1 officer#
- Learning journal entries of participant’s reflections
- Presentation boards (1 or 2 A2 size)
@For more information, kindly refer to the portal under Resources > Seniors > Founder’s Award > Stage 3 Assessment 2014 > Community Service Stage 3 Slides.
# These reports should be placed in sealed envelopes and submitted to the Assessor by hand on the date of the Stage 3 Assessment.
For each date, there will be assessments for Drill, Adventure and Community Service Stage 3. Do note that Boys can only be signed up for one award on one date, as they will be conducted simultaneously. In addition, only Boys in Secondary three this year will be allowed to participate in the assessment. Lunch will be provided for the Boys.